You would like to gain international work experience in Germany as a European graduate and Junior Cloud Engineer?
No problem with the international volunteer programme V.I.E (Volontariat International en Entreprise) of the French foreign trade agency Business France! This programme enables European graduates to work abroad for up to two years. Alter Solutions offers different V.I.E. positions outside of France, including exciting opportunities in our German office in Düsseldorf.
The V.I.E trainees are employed at Alter Solutions France for at least twelve months and take on full-time tasks within a junior position in a consultancy project. They are fully integrated in the department and the team. There is also the possibility to be hired in the Alter Solutions Group after completing the V.I.E programme. Through our network and our projects, you will get to know many areas of the company during the programme and gain a deep insight into everyday consulting tasks.
Alter Solutions Deutschland is creating the digital transformation of clients on the German market! As an innovative consulting company, we advise and support our customers in the consistent digitalization of their business processes in the context of industry 4.0.
• As a Junior Cloud Engineer you support our Cloud & Infrastructure team with the conception, implementation and support of highly available, scalable cloud infrastructures and native cloud services
• You constantly develop specific cloud services
• You view and evaluate incidents and eliminate malfunctions in the functional process
• You support our customers in the migration of existing applications to the cloud and design the appropriate cloud infrastructure
• You will work closely across a variety of stakeholders from our client, our tech partners and Alter Solutions
This is what makes you stand out
You have a degree in (business) computer science / mathematics or comparable training and first professional experience
You have already gained initial experience with cloud technologies (MS Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform)
You have profound knowledge in a relevant programming language such as Java or Python
You have the desire to quickly familiarize yourself with new technologies
You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Why should you apply to Alter Solutions as a V.I.E. trainee
- You work for one of the „Top & Open Companies“ (Kununu certification) in Germany
- You will gain insights into the broad portfolio of an innovative consulting company
- You will get to know well-known companies from all industries during the projects
- You will be part of a mulitcultural, familiar company with flat hierachies and start-up mentality
- You will be supervised and coached by personal mentor
- You will receive an attractive monthly salary and is generally exempt from taxes and social security contributions
- During your assignment abroad, you will enjoy extensive social protection through Business France, to which also your relatives are subject
- You can improve your language skills in German within an language course offerd by Alter Solutions
- Enjoy free drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- You have the possibility to join us permanently after completing the program.
What you need to bring with you for the program
You meet the general V.I.E. eligibility requirements
- You are between 18 and 28 years old
- You are a national of one of the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- You are a graduate
- You have proven that you have no criminal record
- You have not yet participated in an international volunteer program
You also meet our criteria
- Field of study according to advertised job advertisement
- Good academic performance
- Minimum of 12 months availability for the program
- First practical experience (e.g. through job-specific internships)
- Ability to work in a team
How to register & apply for the program
- Browse our V.I.E job offers at our career page
- Before applying please register for the volunteer program on the V.I.E. website (www.civiweb.com)
- Once you have successfully registered for the program, you can now submit your application on our website
Do you have any questions:
You can find more information about the programme on the V.I.E. website or on the Business France website (https://www.businessfrance.fr/vie-home).
If you have any further questions, please contact our Alter Solutions Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).