No problem with the international volunteer programme V.I.E (Volontariat International en Entreprise) of the French foreign trade agency Business France! This programme enables European graduates to work abroad for up to two years. Alter Solutions offers different V.I.E. positions outside of France, including exciting opportunities in our German office in Dusseldorf.
The V.I.E trainees are employed at Alter Solutions France for at least twelve months and take on full-time tasks within a junior position in a consultancy project. They are fully integrated in the department and the team. There is also the possibility to be hired in the Alter Solutions Group after completing the V.I.E programme. Through our network and our projects, you will get to know many areas of the company during the programme and gain a deep insight into everyday consulting tasks.
Alter Solutions Deutschland is creating the digital transformation of clients on the German market! As an innovative consulting company, we advise and support our customers in the consistent digitalization of their business processes in the context of industry 4.0.
We are looking for highly motivated IT Security talents to join our existing team.
You would be located in the Alter Solutions Deutschland Headquarter in Dusseldorf guided by an experienced team lead and a mentor who will support you in any questions in daily life.
You are interested to learn the German language next to your professional activities? No problem, we would love to support you with professional language training.
- As a Junior Consultant Security Testing you are involved in the conception, implementation and documentation of penetration tests.
- You analyse the security of products, web applications and Android and iOS apps and make suggestions on how to fix found security gaps in the best possible way.
- You support our customers with Red Team/Blue Team engagements.
- You also work actively in the team on the development of new attack methods and tools.
This is what makes you stand out
- You have a degree in (business) informatics, IT security, electrical engineering, mathematics or a comparable education.
- At best, you already have experience in the area of penetration testing or product security analysis, for example in the context of HackTheBox or CTFs.
- Ideally, you already have in-depth knowledge in several of the following areas:
- Programming skills in a common programming language
- Network protocols
- Security mechanisms of Windows and Linux systems, Android, iOS or web applications
- Active Directory and Windows domain networks
- Wireless communication protocols
- Hardware security
- Reverse engineering
- You have a very good knowledge of German or English
Why should you apply to Alter Solutions as a V.I.E. trainee
- You work for one of the „Top & Open Companies“ (Kununu certification) in Germany
- You will gain insights into the broad portfolio of an innovative consulting company
- You will get to know well-known companies from all industries during the projects
- You will be part of a mulitcultural, familiar company with flat hierachies and start-up mentality
- You will be supervised and coached by personal mentor
- You will receive an attractive monthly salary and an additional housing subsidy for your rent. Both are generally exempt from taxes and social security contributions.
- During your assignment abroad, you will enjoy extensive social protection through Business France, to which also your relatives are subject
- You can improve your language skills in German within an language course offerd by Alter Solutions
- Enjoy free drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- You have the possibility to join us permanently after completing the program.
What you need to bring with you for the program
You meet the general V.I.E. eligibility requirements
- You are between 18 and 28 years old
- You are a national of one of the countries of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- You are a graduate
- You have proven that you have no criminal record
- You have not yet participated in an international volunteer program
You also meet our criteria
- Field of study according to advertised job advertisement
- Good academic performance
- Minimum of 12 months availability for the program
- First practical experience (e.g. through job-specific internships)
- Ability to work in a team
How to register & apply for the program
- Browse our V.I.E job offers at our career page
- Before applying please register for the volunteer program on the V.I.E. website (www.civiweb.com)
- Once you have successfully registered for the program, you can now submit your application on our website
Do you have any questions:
You can find more information about the programme on the V.I.E. website or on the Business France website (https://www.businessfrance.fr/vie-home).
If you have any further questions, please contact our Alter Solutions Recruiting Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).